Honesty is telling the truth.
Integrity is part of honesty - it means:
- Doing what is right – even when it is not popular
- Being fair
- Being true to yourself and your values
- Having the courage to tell the truth
- Being honest about how you feel
Curiosity is being interested and excited about the world.
It helps us to learn deeper and remember better:
- Ask questions about your learning
- Be inquisitive
- Have a desire to know and learn
- Promotes imagination
Friendship is someone you share a bond with.
A friend can come from all aspects of our lives.
- caring for each other
- sharing ideas with others
- respecting each other
- having fun with each other
The ambition to achieve excellence.
Motivated to 'Be the Best We Can Be'.
We show ambition by:
- Believing in ourselves and having a 'can do' attitude
- Aiming high
- Showing perseverance and working towards our goals
- Not limiting ourselves
Learning Behaviours progression of skills British values
Independent Izzy - Read by Eve Nightingale
Participating Poppy - Read by Rosie Lynch
Reflective Learner Leo - Read by Danny Campbell
Resourceful Thinker Ruby - Read by Ruby Phoebe Lang
Self Management Maggie - Read by Jessica Dawson
Teamwork Twins - Read by Connor McDonald and Theo Harding