Pupils enjoy the variety of meals on offer at school each day.
Catering staff know the likes and dislikes of the individual children and are able to cater for individual needs and allergies.
There are a variety of options available every day including a variety of sandwich options.
The menu is set by Chartwells catering who provide our school catering contract.
As of September 2014 all pupils in Reception, Year One and Year Two have been eligible for ‘Universal Free School Meals’ and are able to have a free school meal every day.
All pupils in KS2 must pay for their school meals at a cost of £2.30 per day.
Pupil Premium and Free School Meals
Your child may be eligible for free school meals – and accordingly pupil premium – if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based jobseekers’ allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit
- Child tax credit, provided that you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of £16,190 or less
- Universal credit
If your child qualifies for free school meals, it’s important that you tell the school, even if they take a packed lunch, as this enables them to claim pupil premium. Please see Mrs Clarke at the school office to register your child as eligible.